Is my ticket genuine.

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
morg65

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:47 am

Hi folks,
I recently purchased a EP ticket online for my son.
I paid face value but only noticed it doesnt say "Property of Electric Picnic" on the ticket. There appears to be different types of tickets for this event
Its original price was .€165. I also noticed that the date on the ticket is 21st of May 2019.
Other than that it looks genuine right down to the barcode and the hologram.
Guy who sold it to me guaranteed me it was genuine.
Question is..Do all EP tickets say "Property of Electric".? Any why is it dated May 2019.
Thanks for your help..
Morgan

ducklife

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 am

Thank you for your post information. I see the novelty in your text, I will share it for everyone to read. I look forward to reading many articles from you.
temple run

maryrosie

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:45 am

But unfortunately your ticket has expired! Is this a scam?

morg65

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi Maryrosie..
No..Not a scam.. I took the ticket to a Ticketmaster on Friday outlet and they told me it is genuine..
The date May 2019 apparently is the date the ticket was printed and issued by Ticketmaster.
I was a bit concerned that it didnt say "Property of Electric Picnic" on the ticket but the agent at Ticketmaster said it that not all tickets look the same depending on how they were purchased.