RE:log @ Electric Picnic?

Do you play in a band and what to share your music? Are you listening to a particularly excellent artist and you want to spread the word? Or have you created a particularly amazing Spotify playlist and you want to share it? If so, post it here. Any great gigs happening?
RE:log

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Hey there guys, not sure if this is the proper way to promote myself here but I'll try it. I haven't really promoted my current project at all so far but I've decided that I'd like to have my first appearance at a festival, last time was back in 2009 so it's been quite a while. Had other projects ahead that I've focused on but now I'm back to my solo project.
So in case you'd like to hear me preform at Electric Picnic let me know. I can do both warm-ups or mainstange. Been doing this for over 14 years now so I'm in the right place.
I'll just drop my mixcloud page's link here in case you wanna hear a bit of what I can do.
Cheers and hope to hear from you!
-R

www.mixcloud.com/relogofficial

carylouder007

Mon May 27, 2019 10:11 am

Your page is really impressive and catching. The large collection of various topics along with a different variety of contents makes the site really impressive. The printer driver is unavailable delivery of various services is the main advantage of this page than any other one.

ducklife

Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:25 am

Your blog post is very impressive, I almost read all the articles you wrote. Contains a lot of useful information. Thank you!

geometry dash online

Dana Flores

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:57 am

There are dozens of Spy apps available, and you can see full reviews on each of them on this site. However, I'd like to present you three best tools for spying on Instagram.

alexjhon

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:52 am

Here I want to introduce you to the spy app in which you can install the cell phone of your husband for tracking information. The cell phone tracking important because you want to know with proof in what kind of activities is your husband involved. Visit here https://bestcellphonetrackerapps.com/ca ... g-husband/

denta

Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:50 am

Thank you!