Clubs/Club Life Ireland (Dublin)

Do you play in a band and what to share your music? Are you listening to a particularly excellent artist and you want to spread the word? Or have you created a particularly amazing Spotify playlist and you want to share it? If so, post it here. Any great gigs happening?
I did enjoy the odd night in the Twisted Pepper (as an old raver) before it closed doors and would go in if I saw a DJ like Derrick May playing or for example, in the same place, discovering Move D by chance and a great night had by me downstairs by luck because the upstairs or Stage Room was too packed to enjoy.
I find the Button Factory an odd layout but it works for me and have had great nights in there with plenty of room with the corridor area being nice and airy to sit down for a bit to get away from the main room.
Haven't been to District 8 or Hangar or any other new venues that might have popped up and wondering where if you're reading this you enjoy or did enjoy in the past as a club/night out?

Just to add, I loved the basement in the Twisted Pepper and wouldn't go to a night I fancied if the DJ I wanted to see was playing the stage room. Has Dublin lost a nice intimate venue with people gathered together in nice size rooms for bigger packed less intimate gatherings and if so if they could mention it here
meancoolkid

Return to Music & Gigs Recommendations