London Grammar

Rumours of bands playing at the Electric Picnic Festival are always circulating – sometimes they are true, sometimes not… All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place here. Any bands you'd love to see?
While listening to the official Spotify playlist of Electric Picnic I noticed that there's nothing from London Grammar in it. An oversight? Or has the band canceled Electric Picnic like they did with a few other festivals in Europe? That'd be *really* sad! I am (was?) really looking forward to them. Does anyone here know more?
Mr.Jones

Theyre on the newest poster with all the various stages in B and S etc so I expect they're still playing.
BadTurtle

Location: Pour up, drank. Head shot, drank. Sit down, drank. Stand up, drank.

London Grammar aren't on Spotify at all
Eriatarka

Location: I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody.

Hi,

I think they are:

http://open.spotify.com/artist/3Bd1cgCjtCI32PYvDC3ynO

Also, I made my own EP playlist with some songs from LG:

http://open.spotify.com/user/1160953944 ... 5DuA0skrS0

Anyway, as there has been no negative news I hope they will be there... Too bad that there are still no stage times on the EP web site!
Mr.Jones

The Irish Times will be posting the stage timetables across the week, starting tomorrow with the main stage.
BadTurtle

Location: Pour up, drank. Head shot, drank. Sit down, drank. Stand up, drank.

I could never find London Grammar on Spotify, when i googled it it said its because they are on Ministry of Sound, and they dont let any of their artists on Spotify
Rusty Shackleford

Return to Rumours & Wishlist