Football Season 2013-2014

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
User avatar
dwayne
Posts: 3082
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:57 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Harry will sign him up at QPR

User avatar
Rusty Shackleford
Posts: 3648
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:50 pm

He better not. Hope he goes to leicester or wba

User avatar
enemies/friends
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:36 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:42 pm

BBC are at it again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/26689868

Mexico 86 Argentina v England "live"

Biggy Shackleton
Posts: 2701
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm

If i was English i'd lap that up.

Christ i wish we had Ireland playing in Brazil this month to look forward to.

User avatar
Rusty Shackleford
Posts: 3648
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:19 pm

John Arne Riise and Brother in creepy as fuck photo

Image

User avatar
Rusty Shackleford
Posts: 3648
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Senderos to Villa

How does he keep getting signed by Premier League sides? Shambolic defender

Nice guy though

Lumbo
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:32 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Barry permanent deal to Everton reportedly done

User avatar
dazzler
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:14 am
Location: ¯\(°_o)/¯

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 pm

City will desperately need to sign up a few token English players at some stage.

Hart, Rodwell, Milner - Going to need more than that

User avatar
enemies/friends
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:36 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 pm

And Milner is looking out is he not?

Speaking of token English players, they're drawing 2-2 with Ecuador right now with 15 minutes left. Rooney and Lambert with England's goals, though there was a whiff of handball for the first one. Ecuador's second goal was a smasher.

User avatar
enemies/friends
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:36 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:37 pm

And Sterling and Valencia both just got sent off

User avatar
Fred__Elliott
Posts: 3419
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Stupid tackle from Sterling in a friendly before a World Cup. Ridiculous reaction from Valencia as well but considering he's had a broken leg in the past you can understand it. that and its Pool vs Utd too

User avatar
bartleby
Posts: 896
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Blisstonia

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Senderos to Villa

How does he keep getting signed by Premier League sides? Shambolic defender

Nice guy though
this official? im giving up if it is

Tony Mokbel
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 pm

bartleby wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:Senderos to Villa

How does he keep getting signed by Premier League sides? Shambolic defender

Nice guy though
this official? im giving up if it is
medical tomorrow

Shatners Bassoon
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 am

Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 pm

He's having a medical tomorrow or it's your opinion that he's having a medical tomorrow?

User avatar
dwayne
Posts: 3082
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 pm

dazzler wrote:City will desperately need to sign up a few token English players at some stage.

Hart, Rodwell, Milner - Going to need more than that
Fabregas counts as homegrown if they go for him

Tony Mokbel
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Shatners Bassoon wrote:He's having a medical tomorrow or it's your opinion that he's having a medical tomorrow?
He's having a medical tomorrow

User avatar
Eucrid
Posts: 6197
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 4:43 am
Location: Alpha Centauri

Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:24 am

dwayne wrote:
dazzler wrote:City will desperately need to sign up a few token English players at some stage.

Hart, Rodwell, Milner - Going to need more than that
Fabregas counts as homegrown if they go for him
And Clichy I think.

User avatar
bartleby
Posts: 896
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:57 am
Location: Blisstonia

Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 am

Tony Mokbel wrote:
bartleby wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:Senderos to Villa

How does he keep getting signed by Premier League sides? Shambolic defender

Nice guy though
this official? im giving up if it is
medical tomorrow
our defence is already fucking horrendous. Who in their right mind thinks he's the one to help sort it out

Tony Mokbel
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:48 am

bartleby wrote: our defence is already fucking horrendous. Who in their right mind thinks he's the one to help sort it out
free transfer while we're in transition. he'll be 4/5th choice behind vlaar and okore starting, and then clark. not too concerned once it's not a long contract

User avatar
Fred__Elliott
Posts: 3419
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:04 am

what are yis in transition to? how long have ye been in transition? since MON left?

Post Reply