What's on your mind?

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
Nice one Zook. Edinburgh is a cracking city for partying in, if you get the chance.

I'm raging here. went to the doc in January as a follow up to a appointment in November and he said i'll have to get an x-ray. he gave me the forms so i dropped them off in the x-ray department that day myself. My doc said it would be about 7 weeks and i didn't think about it. it's been 14 weeks so i called them. they told me that i'd an appointment set for the 21st of Feb that I hadn't shown up. She checked and said it was sent to an old address (not lived there in 2 years). i told them i had told my doc to update my address, and she looked again and said "oh yes, i see we have your currant address and we hadn't updated it."

Well fuck that. she did say she'll fit me in to any cancelled appointments over the next two weeks. Now, I'm only getting an x-ray, if I was in pain I'd be proper pissed they messed up and delayed me getting any treatment.
fatguy2k1

Went to the cinema with everyone from work today too see some TV ads they're putting out. Big hullabaloo with free bubbly, which is nice.

Also, get this. That AfD cologne conference i mentioned. They've put in place a four day no fly zone to try and keep the number of protesters down.
Phierstarter

Going Nowhere this year, it's going to be significant
https://www.goingnowhere.org/en/general ... ival-guide

Last years Barrios (Neighbourhoods in Spanish) to pick from:
https://www.goingnowhere.org/en/general ... os-in-2016

Not sure how far i want to push my boundaries yet, but have been in touch with some peeps and it seems like a great community.
Phierstarter

There's a rare doable ben klock slot tonight/tomorrow, aril brikha too. Might give it a try, it's been a while.

Edit:
Just bought 50 records for 50€. Knackered.
Phierstarter

is it just me, or has Instagram automatically started playing the audio on videos when you scroll by, even when you're on silent? I'm on an iphone if that makes a difference.
Rob

French result could've worse. Really don't think a far left vs right decision is what we need right now.
Phierstarter

Rob wrote:is it just me, or has Instagram automatically started playing the audio on videos when you scroll by, even when you're on silent? I'm on an iphone if that makes a difference.

Mine always has, but no sound. I've to tap on them to play music. Android phone.
eventSecurity

Previous

Return to The Electric Picnic