What's on your mind?

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
JasonManic

Fri May 23, 2014 5:21 pm

12" Subway Melt with lettuce, red onion, peppers and southwest sauce. Yum.

maradara

Fri May 23, 2014 5:31 pm

dwayne wrote:Some amount of troglodytes being interviewed on the streets of England by the BBC after today's results.....every one starting with "I'm not a racist, but"
what results?

Rob

Fri May 23, 2014 5:36 pm

dazzler wrote:
Rob wrote:but the veggies don't cost anything :o
I also get my burgers with just ketchup

I'm a fussy eater and a lover of plain food

I think I just ate bread at Emmo's wedding
that wasn't my issue. My issue was why where the kerry fuckers asking how much each extra veg would cost in Subway

dwayne

Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 pm

maradara wrote:
dwayne wrote:Some amount of troglodytes being interviewed on the streets of England by the BBC after today's results.....every one starting with "I'm not a racist, but"
what results?
UKIP's gains, local elections

tic tac

Fri May 23, 2014 5:57 pm

eventSecurity wrote:My subway is 12" honey oat, tikka chicken, bacon, pepperoni, NO CHEESE, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, BBQ sauce. Toasted
now just hang on a minute eventsec

are you seriously trying to tell me that you mix chicken tikka and barbecue sauce?

now i like you, i really do, but that is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard

tic tac

Fri May 23, 2014 6:25 pm

in other news, kids are hilarious. my 2 year old son apparently wasn't speaking to me earlier. when i picked him up after work we came walking up the street and we stopped to pet a dog, but when we got home there was a big fly buzzing around the house which i ushered out the window. he decided he wasn't speaking to me because he "wanted to pet the fly". i tried to engage him in conversation a few times and he actually turned his head and ignored me!!! he gets that shit from his mother, no doubt..........

eventSecurity

Fri May 23, 2014 6:45 pm

tic tac wrote:
eventSecurity wrote:My subway is 12" honey oat, tikka chicken, bacon, pepperoni, NO CHEESE, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, BBQ sauce. Toasted

are you seriously trying to tell me that you mix chicken tikka and barbecue sauce?

now i like you, i really do, but that is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard
Try it, seriously. I used to get onions, but swapped them for jalapenos, makes it just perfect.

eventSecurity

Fri May 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Fred__Elliott

Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 pm

tic tac wrote:

AND pepperoni as well :lol:

thats one of the most revolting sandwiches I've ever heard of!

Rob

Fri May 23, 2014 8:36 pm

I haven't had Subway in months. You fuckers are the reason i got it today :(

12" Italian Herb & Cheese, Italian BMT, cheese, lettuce, red onions, green peppers, black pepper and southwest sauce. Toasted, of course

Gatsby

Fri May 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Gonna have to try this Southwest sauce you guys are on about, is it that good?

I usually get ranch or mayo turkey 12" with everything but olives on.
"Tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms further…And on fine morning - So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

BadTurtle
Location: Pour up, drank. Head shot, drank. Sit down, drank. Stand up, drank.

Fri May 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Saw a small bit of Tubridy interviewing Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum there. So bad. It was like boom goes the dynamite guy getting his own chat show.

Rob

Fri May 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Gatsby wrote:Gonna have to try this Southwest sauce you guys are on about, is it that good?

I usually get ranch or mayo turkey 12" with everything but olives on.
It's ok. Not usually my 1st choice, usually go with ranch or sweet onion. But it's nice, think it's chipotle sauce of some sort

dazzler

Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Best Subway bread is hearty Italian, which the cunts don't stock over here

Subway in the states has Garlic bread and it's fucking amazing

Eriatarka
Location: I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody.

Fri May 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Was in a Subway queue with a drunk vegetarian once and he got a half sub with just cheese and onion, it looked like depression in a role.

They used to do a 4 euro footlong after 6pm in the Merrion Square one, was brilliant for college lunches. We must have been damn salty back then.

Eucrid

Fri May 23, 2014 10:50 pm

tic tac wrote:in other news, kids are hilarious. my 2 year old son apparently wasn't speaking to me earlier. when i picked him up after work we came walking up the street and we stopped to pet a dog, but when we got home there was a big fly buzzing around the house which i ushered out the window. he decided he wasn't speaking to me because he "wanted to pet the fly". i tried to engage him in conversation a few times and he actually turned his head and ignored me!!! he gets that shit from his mother, no doubt..........
:lol: brilliant.

tic tac

Fri May 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Eucrid wrote:
tic tac wrote:in other news, kids are hilarious. my 2 year old son apparently wasn't speaking to me earlier. when i picked him up after work we came walking up the street and we stopped to pet a dog, but when we got home there was a big fly buzzing around the house which i ushered out the window. he decided he wasn't speaking to me because he "wanted to pet the fly". i tried to engage him in conversation a few times and he actually turned his head and ignored me!!! he gets that shit from his mother, no doubt..........
:lol: brilliant.
he loves animals but he's just not very good at it. every time i take him a walk we have to stop a million times so he can look at whatever spiders, ants, or miscellaneous bugs that he sees (whats that daddy? incey-wincey?) but he always ends up just squashing them with his big stupid uncoordinated toddler hands. then a big puzzled look. (don't worry son, incey is sleeping, he's very tired). he ate a ladybird as well when he was at my ma's house. she found a ladybird and put it on his hand, he was absolutely amazed, staring at it and laughing, and my ma thought it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen until he just suddenly ate it

Eucrid

Fri May 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Hey if people didn't eat random shit how would we know what tasted nice.

Tony Mokbel

Sat May 24, 2014 1:40 am

tic tac wrote:

Try it. It's gorgeous. Chicken tika mixes well with some really surprising stuff

tic tac

Sat May 24, 2014 9:31 am

Fred__Elliott wrote:
tic tac wrote:

AND pepperoni as well :lol:

thats one of the most revolting sandwiches I've ever heard of!
theres only 2 types of people who would order such a combination

tribes people from the amazon who have never encountered such things as a sandwich shop before, and first year culchie students living in the holylands who have never encountered such things as a sandwich shop before

i'm sorry event sec but that sandwich is bang out of order