New Acts Announcement

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
mooch

Wed May 14, 2014 8:17 am

Fred__Elliott wrote:70s disco and soul
if tuk was still around he could do a great "James murphy wedding DJ" poster

fester
Location: n. \lō-ˈkā-shən\ 1 a: a position or site 2: a tract of land

Thu May 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Very underwhelming, will there be any more announcements?
I heard if your a guy and you have sex with a girl whos tripping youll start tripping.

mojo

Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 pm

mooch wrote:
Fred__Elliott wrote:70s disco and soul
if tuk was still around he could do a great "James murphy wedding DJ" poster
tuk was lurking the board on this very day

Mr.Snrub

Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 am

Would quite like to see Blondie, Kelis and Neneh Cherry. Nothing else there really grabs me. I've seen The Horrors twice at EP and wouldn't be pushed about seeing them again tbh. They weren't terrible or anything but they just seemed like they were going through the motions. Honestly didn't find much difference between hearing them live and listening to their albums.
(Speaking of which I haven't listened to the new album yet actually, must get on that.)

So far there are plenty of good acts playing but nobody that's an absolute must-see that'd make me fork out for a ticket.

Eriatarka
Location: I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody.

Sat May 24, 2014 2:05 pm

I really liked the Horrors when they played 4 years ago or whenever it was they were touring Primary Colours. Not as pushed on the new one as I was after the first few listens, but yay them anyway.

Can't remember what the story was with the comedy line-up in previous years, have they usually not given any info on that in the first two announcements?