TV Show Discussion Thread

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
Eucrid

Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:22 pm

It is.

Fred__Elliott

Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:40 pm

Didnt watch beyond 2nd Ep of this season. Twitter spoiled finale on me, dont think I'll bother with the rest of the season

Fred__Elliott

Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Finished Altered Carbon over the weekend. I enjoyed it. Not the most amazing show in the world but visually it was great and the story was decent enough. Wasn't paying attention in the first 2 or 3 episodes so some stuff didnt make sense later on the season without reading up on it.

mooch

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 am

the walking dead

its just so terrible, i don’t know what else to say about it anymore ......

i will say this though, the guy who reviews TWD for AVClub wrote in his review last night:
“I’m not really sure what else to say at this point. Which is why this will be my last review of The Walking Dead. After six and a half years, I’ve said just about all I can say about the show, and it’s (probably long) past time for me to move on”

Eucrid

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:53 am

I haven't watched this weeks. I found it better letting them build up and then marathoning a load of them than watching week to week.

fatguy2k1

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:17 am

there was two cool bits this week in the walking dead -
that zombie at the start getting its face ripped off with the deadbolt and the mass of zombies at the trash pile getting turned into pulp.

glad to see the trash people gone. they added little to the whole world.

i_ate_cats

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Fred__Elliott wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:41 pm
Finished Altered Carbon over the weekend. I enjoyed it. Not the most amazing show in the world but visually it was great and the story was decent enough. Wasn't paying attention in the first 2 or 3 episodes so some stuff didnt make sense later on the season without reading up on it.
I fell asleep during one of the later episodes, I'm totally confused now. Looks beautiful.

Detectorists Season 3 - more of the same, lovely show.

Motherland - expected it to be better, Diane Morgan is the best thing in it. I love her.

GBBO Stand Up To Cancer
Had heard about the ending before I watched it, what an emotional sucker punch.