Page 11 of 11

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:05 am
by Dick Jones
When Brienne informed the Hound what a bad motherfucker Arya has turned into was a great little moment. Was that the first time he's ever smiled?

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm
by Lola
Enjoying seeing all these people who hated on Sansa suddenly jump on the bandwagon
I knew there was more to her than people were giving her credit for. G'wan the Sansa :star:

I will never get over the casting of Lyanna and Rhaegar (sp). She's supposed to be the Helen of Troy of Westeros (yet they cast that melter from The Fall) and he just looked like Viserys. Wasn't he supposed to be insanely good looking?

It was particularly gross having Bran narrate how Jon and Dany were related just as he's banging her. Fucking hell like

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm
by Biggy Shackleton
So that slightly random scene with Bronn and Podrick, where he puts his arm around him, and says, "lets you and me go have a pint"... is that purely so that Bronn and Cersei didn't have to share screen time, cos they fucking hate each other in real life and need to be kept apart at all times?

Lola?

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 pm
by Lola
Biggy Shackleton wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm
So that slightly random scene with Bronn and Podrick, where he puts his arm around him, and says, "lets you and me go have a pint"... is that purely so that Bronn and Cersei didn't have to share screen time, cos they fucking hate each other in real life and need to be kept apart at all times?

Lola?
I *heard* that they used to go out with each other and don't speak anymore so it could be that. To be honest, I just figured it was a throwaway line to cut down on actors in the scene so they didn't have to shoot any more reaction shots

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:03 pm
by Dick Jones
Yeah I just googled "bronn and cersei hate each other" and there's a heap of showbiz goss articles about it.

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:06 pm
by fatguy2k1
Two things -

I was full sure that Lannister solider was going to mess with the crate. When it took ages for the white walker to jump out i was use the Hound was going to look in and it would be empty.

The gasp from me and my wife when the Mountain stepped up behind Jamie waiting for the nod form Cersei to kill him. :thumbs:
Biggy Shackleton wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm
So that slightly random scene with Bronn and Podrick, where he puts his arm around him, and says, "lets you and me go have a pint"... is that purely so that Bronn and Cersei didn't have to share screen time, cos they fucking hate each other in real life and need to be kept apart at all times?
Lola?
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... t_meeting/

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:43 pm
by Biggy Shackleton
Lola wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 pm
Biggy Shackleton wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm
So that slightly random scene with Bronn and Podrick, where he puts his arm around him, and says, "lets you and me go have a pint"... is that purely so that Bronn and Cersei didn't have to share screen time, cos they fucking hate each other in real life and need to be kept apart at all times?

Lola?
I *heard* that they used to go out with each other and don't speak anymore so it could be that. To be honest, I just figured it was a throwaway line to cut down on actors in the scene so they didn't have to shoot any more reaction shots
But when you and Sansa would be comparing asses on set, did you ever see Bronn and Cersei even near each other?
Is Lena Headey an absolute weapon IRL? I'd say she's a torment.

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 am
by Lola
Biggy Shackleton wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:43 pm
Lola wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 pm
Biggy Shackleton wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm
So that slightly random scene with Bronn and Podrick, where he puts his arm around him, and says, "lets you and me go have a pint"... is that purely so that Bronn and Cersei didn't have to share screen time, cos they fucking hate each other in real life and need to be kept apart at all times?

Lola?
I *heard* that they used to go out with each other and don't speak anymore so it could be that. To be honest, I just figured it was a throwaway line to cut down on actors in the scene so they didn't have to shoot any more reaction shots
But when you and Sansa would be comparing asses on set, did you ever see Bronn and Cersei even near each other?
Is Lena Headey an absolute weapon IRL? I'd say she's a torment.
Any character I've ever stood in for was never around Bronn so I've never met him!

Lena Headey is absolutely amazing. I could watch her all day. She's really, really funny. She'd be all jokes and messing around and as soon as they said 'Rolling', her face would change into Cersei and she'd scare the shit out of you

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:49 pm
by Fred__Elliott
Biggy Shackleton wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Is Lena Headey an absolute weapon IRL? I'd say she's a torment.
she looks dead sound, probably the most craic out of any of them

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:37 pm
by Lola
Fred__Elliott wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:49 pm
Biggy Shackleton wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Is Lena Headey an absolute weapon IRL? I'd say she's a torment.
she looks dead sound, probably the most craic out of any of them
She's definitely the most craic.

Oona Chaplin was the only arsehole to be honest

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:49 pm
by schteeeve
I thought Maisie Williams was supposed to be a complete bellend, no?

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:59 am
by Lola
schteeeve wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:49 pm
I thought Maisie Williams was supposed to be a complete bellend, no?
I thought she was a bellend at the time but with time, I remembered she was just a stage school kid and everyone is a bellend when you're a stage school kid. I'm sure she is/hope she is okay now

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:55 pm
by Dick Jones
I met her a year or two ago, she was in promotional duty mode so obviously wasn't a bell end but seemed cool enough underneath all that.

Re: GOT Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:09 pm
by Rob
I still find it hard to believe she's an adult at this stage.