Introduce Yourself!

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
I am Death, Black Death.
Black Death

Good man
Zook

the first page of this thread is gas. Didnt know what the fuck I was reading as a I clicked on it by mistake. Proper loled at LordPercy's reply to Aoife Harrington
Fred__Elliott

Hi to all - veterans and virgins
Been lurking on here since 2010 or so. Keep forgetting about the place until the main event looms large this time each year.
The few posts I stuck up previously are gone I see.
No loss they were banal anyway
(Twas mainly nonsense like 'Bring back the Yellow Campsite please/
Never camp near the jacks beside the showers in the Blue site kids, you'll smell of shite until the Wednesday after if it rains/
what is the name of that pub in Stradbally where they let you smoke in the jacks/
has anyone seen my Nokia- I lost the run of myself on yokes during X at EP 2006 and cant find it'
type stuff)
harpicboosh

Hi all. I'm new here and new to the country - it'll be my first EP if I make it. Searching hi&low for volunteering opportunities, please let me know if you know of anyone who is still looking for bodies! :thumbs:
nlewendon

hello
martin

I am "the electric oracle" - long time member it seems - 12 years ago i joined here. that's pure creeeepin' me out!
the electric oracle

HI im Barry , new to the forum and am currently packing for the weekends festivities.I have two weekend camping tickets if anyone would like to join out little gang ! i can be contacted on 0879204099 and can meet in Dublin or surrounding for exchange !
bazrovers1

Hi I'm Peter Albert and i play the guitar.... lol
HematomaDiseases
peter007

Previous

Return to The Electric Picnic