Official Gym Thread

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
Most of the apartment buildings here have basic gyms in them for free, which is handy. Still see people paying for gyms though. We have one in work too
maradara

Was in a serviced apartment last year.....they have a gym, but it's pretty shit. My gym now is quite nice and has a steam room and sauna.....no pool, though. Very, very few gyms in HK have swimming pools though as there just isn't enough space.
dwayne

My gym has a pool, I've used it surprisingly little since joining. There's a bar too, one of those virtual golf swing lounge where you can have pints. Not sure how it works, whether you have to book in or what, but yeah.
Dick Jones

you in Sportsco??

Yeah you have to book it in the evenings, but its generally not busy during the day
Fred__Elliott

Yeah that's the one. So you can't just slip in for a pint + champions league. That's what I'd be thinking. No interest in the golf bit.
Dick Jones

I'd say you could just depends on how busy it is at the time.Used to play football down there on Wednesday afternoons, and we jumped in afterwards for of golf and I ended up staying there until 11 that night. They order pizzas in for you and all
Fred__Elliott

played in that one myself for the golf. it's a deadly idea, but within an hour it's completely useless as any timing is completely out the window with the bar
maradara

I switched gym a few months back, and since, I have never seen as many people blow dry their pubes in all my life.
shivo

maybe it's the same "gym" Phier's going to
LordPercy

shivo wrote:I switched gym a few months back, and since, I have never seen as many people blow dry their pubes in all my life.

what the fuck!
Zook

haha there was an old guy in the gym I used to use ho did that. Saggy balls swinging in the heated wind.

There was also another guy who shaved his balls in the communal shower which I thought was a bit of a no no
enemies/friends

jesus christ
Fred__Elliott

enemies/friends wrote:haha there was an old guy in the gym I used to use ho did that. Saggy balls swinging in the heated wind.

There was also another guy who shaved his balls in the communal shower which I thought was a bit of a no no

A bit of a no no? that's a full on banning.
fatguy2k1

It was ridiculous
enemies/friends

Dunno. You don't want to be clogging up your own drain at home
maradara

Or just be an old man and don't shave your balls. None of this grooming business
LordPercy

ah stop talking about old man balls now
Zook

Friend of mine told us that his Father in law had received a final warning in writing from the gym about using the hairdryer to sort out his balls. The Mother in Law destroyed the letter and cancelled his membership :lol:
Lumbo

Zook wrote:ah stop talking about old man balls now

LordPercy

By all accounts (including Dana himself) was a shite card last night. Apparently Holm won 3-2 on the rounds but Da Randamie landed shots after the bell on more than one occasion which the ref didnt stop nor deduct points from Da Randamie on more than one occassion.

Dont think I'll be downloading it.
Fred__Elliott

PreviousNext

Return to The Electric Picnic