Do you like your job??

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
just shouted at the head of legal :/
JC!

I hope you told him he couldn't handle the truth
LordPercy

haha, i'll try that when I meet him again on Wednesday. I'm not sure if he'll get the reference. he's german so will probably take it more literally.
JC!

There are a few telemarketing people in my office. They work through call lists and clients for subscriptions, events and so on.

To say "they talk too much" is obviously redundant...but they have a habit of using what feels like too many words in their sentences. If that makes sense. It's hard to describe. Like...they could get their point across much easier and quicker than they are.
Dick Jones

On calls or in general?
eventSecurity

i know i've moaned about this on several occasions
BUT

the heat in here is just inhumane

people putting on fake BRRRRR! sounds. fuck offf i'm MELTINGGGGG
Zook

eventSecurity wrote:On calls or in general?

I meant on calls, but both now that you mention it.
Dick Jones

Dick Jones wrote:

I'd say on calls that they do it to confuse the guys on the phone tbh
eventSecurity

There's a woman who works in our office once a week. She works from home the rest of the week. She's such a fucking drama lama. There was a paper jam in the photocopier this morning and she's telling anyone who'll listen about the complexities of her saving the day and finding where the jam was.
The machine tells you where the jam is, she opened the door and took the paper out. I'm only short of telling her that she should apply for a position with NASA.
Lumbo

Lumbo wrote:There's a woman who works in our office once a week. She works from home the rest of the week. She's such a fucking drama lama. There was a paper jam in the photocopier this morning and she's telling anyone who'll listen about the complexities of her saving the day and finding where the jam was.
The machine tells you where the jam is, she opened the door and took the paper out. I'm only short of telling her that she should apply for a position with NASA.

she's probably telling you guys cause it took her a half hour to read the directions the machine was giving

yous should get her a cake
Rob

Lumbo wrote:There's a woman who works in our office once a week. She works from home the rest of the week. She's such a fucking drama lama. There was a paper jam in the photocopier this morning and she's telling anyone who'll listen about the complexities of her saving the day and finding where the jam was.

ah we have a drama queen in here.. she bangs her leg and carries on as if its been cut clean off. we've found that ignoring her drama queen carry on has stopped it mostly
Zook

eventSecurity wrote:
Dick Jones wrote:

I'd say on calls that they do it to confuse the guys on the phone tbh

Makes sense.

I've convinced myself that one of them is hepped up on goofballs every day. Prozacked ouvuh.

No way anyone can sustain that level of cheerfulness in the workplace, day in day out.
Dick Jones

Previous

Return to The Electric Picnic