Glastonbury 2015

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
My Name Is Mud
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Tickets went on sale Sunday just gone. Anyone get them? Tried myself, along with 3 other friends and no dice. I even got as far as the final payment page and the thing crashed. I was fucking raging! :evil:

eric the beard
Location: That's the best news I've had since I threw up my breakfast
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:22 pm

yeah we missed out too.

it crashed after 9 minutes and so we had to go to the back of the queue and i knew we were fucked then.

we should have had a few people working on it all at one time but it wasn't life or death and we didn't think it would sell as quick as it did.

we'll try in the resale and if we miss out then we'll just go to something else.

My Name Is Mud

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Aye, one of the lads was saying the same thing. Maybe Pukkelpop or Benicassim or something like that. Not sure where else is decent.

never_green

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:05 pm

I didn't get near a payment page. Not particularly bothered about missing out though and I'm not sure if I'll even try in the resales.

My attitude might be very different come next June when I'm watching Fleetwood Mac close the driest Glastonbury of recent years.

Need to come up with a plan b now.

My Name Is Mud

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Any European festival recommendations?

Phierstarter

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:58 pm

I didn't try to get tickets, not enough €€€ right now.
Made me wish i could filter keywords on Facebook.
My Name Is Mud wrote:Any European festival recommendations?
General purpose: Sziget
Electronic: Fusion

enemies/friends

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Bring back Oxegen!!

My Name Is Mud

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:07 am

Phierstarter wrote:I didn't try to get tickets, not enough €€€ right now.
Made me wish i could filter keywords on Facebook.
General purpose: Sziget
Electronic: Fusion
I'll look into both of those so. :thumbs:
enemies/friends wrote:
Bring back Oxegen!!
2011 was my favourite Oxegen ever. Amazingly fun weekend, and very few assholes as far as I could see anyway. Other years have been horrible though.