Campervan site T+Cs

The main forum where you can talk about the festival - from the line-ups to camping advice and everything in between. Also forum for generally chatting and talking about things.
zuroph

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Hey guys,
Just picked up a caravan for the festival! Have our tickets and camper van pass. Attended 2 years ago in a rental camper, but this will be our first caravan trip, so I'm wondering has anyone any experience so I get it all right on the day.

I read that the towing car must stay in the field with the caravan. I presume this is for health and safety to be able to move it. Does the car stay parked WITH the caravan, or do they park them elsewhere in the field? Reason I ask is I remember them asking people to move cars from the camper van row we were in.

I read that its diesel generators only, which will be trickier to source, and I may go without. Are you allowed keep the gas hook up in the caravan so that we can cook/heat up the place? no mention of this on the camper van T+Cs.

Fred__Elliott

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:35 pm

ask on the facebook page. no one from the festival uses the forum

Frankthetank

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:21 pm

you just park beside the caravan, they dont give u any hassle with genies unless its early in the AM and someone is complaining